Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
We are currently seeking applications from strong Residential Conveyancing Paralegals who are seeking a new challenge in Sheffield. Assisting a team of Fee Earners, this role would suit someone who sees a long term career in Residential Conveyancing and who wants to progress.
Our client is a highly reputable Legal 500 firm with a successful expanding Property team. They have been established over 130 years and have specialist departments offering a range of legal services. They have a number of offices across Yorkshire and the Midlands and have a fantastic reputation in the legal market.
- You will support a team of fee earners on a varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters.
- This will give you exposure to sale and purchase, freehold, leasehold and some remortgage matters.
- Client contact is an integral part of this role and you will act as the main point of contact.
- For this role you must have experience of working within a similar Residential Conveyancing department and be able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for this practice area.
- You must be able to work well with minimal supervision meeting deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- An excellent technical ability surrounding the conveyancing process is essential and you also must be used to working with case management systems.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive environment within a highly reputable firm.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.