Experienced Paralegals - International
Have you considered working overseas? Are you seeking a Paralegal position that offers the opportunity of a Training Contract after 12 months of satisfactory performance?
Systech International currently has opportunities for exceptional, talented and experienced Paralegals to be involved in dispute resolution on major infrastructure projects internationally.
Systech International is a leading claims and dispute resolution consultancy and are currently involved in some of the largest and most complex construction and engineering disputes in the world.
- 3-5 years post graduate Paralegal experience (preferably in construction and engineering)
- Experience in international arbitration would be an advantage
- Have obtained an SRA qualifying law degree in the UK (2.1 and above)
- Completed or undertaking the LPC
- UK Passport holder
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluency in an additional language (French / Spanish / Japanese/Korean) would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Mobile and flexible
- Will work on an 11:2 rotation (11 weeks on and 2 weeks off)
- Want to take up a long-term, international position
Paralegals working for Systech International will most likely be working in a multi-cultural team environment and would typically look forward to:
- Working on live construction projects, providing support to our teams involved in the preparation and defence of construction claims and major dispute resolution
- Reviewing and appraising risks in contracts on major projects
- Making bespoke amendments to standard contracts
- Helping to prepare sub-contractor agreements
- Drafting correspondence, including counter-claim letters
- Facilitating negotiations in meetings, including translations
- Assisting in the preparation of independent, third party reports
- Researching and preparing bespoke seminar materials for client training purposes (various contract types, claims assessment, dispute resolution methods etc.)
- General Administration support, as required
Candidates who complete a satisfactory 12 months in London with Systech International in a Paralegal role will be considered for a training contract with Systech Solicitors to become UK qualified.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a UK or international assignment with a world leading claims consultancy, then please apply by submitting your detailed CV to; Lloyd.Rayment@systech-solicitors.com
Please review the day in the life profile of Dai Edwards who started with the business as a Paralegal:
For more information please visit our website: