A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Licensed Conveyancer, Chartered Legal executive or non-qualified skilled residential conveyancing fee earner to join a very long standing firm based in their York office. Candidates with strong fee earning experience that would be confident managing a varied conveyancing caseload from start to completion are encouraged to apply.
The firm have a good working environment and who have received several awards including recognition for the high standard of service it delivers for the home-buying process.
- From day one you will be handling a range of conveyancing matters from start to completion.
- This will cover a range of matters such as sale and purchase, freehold, leasehold and Transfer of Equity as well as some new build matters.
- You will need to maintain local relationships as well as being able to continue to bring work into the department
- You will be expected to handle your own case load with minimal supervision it is therefore envisaged that you will have a minimum of twelve months experience managing your own caseload from start to completion
- You should be a team player that can easily fit well within an existing friendly team
- Taking on a client facing role, you must be a confident communicator capable of building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- This opportunity allows for a fantastic work life balance
- The firm is based just outside of the city and is easily accessible via car
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.