Private Client Fee Earner
7 days left
- Full time
A North Yorkshire based law firm with various offices throughout the region is looking for an ambitious Private Client Fee Earner to join their York office. It is essential you have a strong fee earning background and would be fully confident managing Wills, Trusts and Probate matters. The office is located in the heart of York and is within close proximity of the train station.
The firm are a growing full service North Yorkshire based practice and are proud of the flexibility they offer their employees. Therefore if you are looking to join a leading practice, be exposed to quality Private Client matters and still have some flexibility for example as and when needed with your working hours this opportunity should stand out.
- From day one you will be required to manage a varied Private Client caseload which will cover matters such as Wills, Trusts and Probate.
- You will be supported in this role by a dedicated Paralegal/Legal Assistant therefore allowing you to fully focus on your fee earning duties.
- You will be fully supported in this role by the whole Private Client department who are based across various offices of the firm. However the fee earners can all be spoken to remotely with the excellent system the firm has in place.
- Essentially you must be a fully confident Private Fee Earner with enough experience to allow you to hit the ground running from day one.
- The ideal candidate will have some contentious probate experience and be working towards STEP however this is not, by any means, an essential requirement. Those who are interested in pursuing STEP will be happily considered.
- You should be looking for a long term opportunity as the firm is looking to fully support you in the development of your career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Remote access should you need to work in another office for the day or alternatively an afternoon at home for example.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Private Client Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly