Banking - Solicitor- 1-5 PQE
Solicitor | Banking | 1-5 years’ PQE*
Our client is a well-regarded law firm with offices across the South. They are currently looking to junior - mid level Solicitor for the Banking team . The role is based just outside of London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for advising on:
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- Corporate and Commercial banking
- Property and Real Estate finance
The ideal Banking Solicitor candidate will have approximately 1-5 years’ PQE* and have strong Banking law experience gained from working at either a leading law firm or in-house in a similar role.
It is important that you enjoy working within a team and are able to build strong relationships within the firm, interacting regularly with senior stakeholders and liaising with clients. You must also be confident at working independently, enjoy autonomy and learn quickly as you will be given significant responsibility even at a junior level.
The role would suit a candidate who is ambitious and keen to take the bull by the horns in building their practice.
This opportunity is able to offer a genuine work/life balance alongside a highly competitive salary and package.
For more information please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7187 7424
M: 07506 222 673
The PQE range specified is a guide and does not preclude applications from those with less PQE.
Apply for Banking - Solicitor- 1-5 PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Private Practice 4-6 years Banking/Finance jobs in West Sussex
- £40,000 - £49,999 Private Practice 4-6 years Acquisition Finance jobs in West Sussex
- £40,000 - £49,999 Private Practice 4-6 years Asset Finance jobs in West Sussex
- £40,000 - £49,999 Private Practice 4-6 years Emerging Markets jobs in West Sussex
- £40,000 - £49,999 Private Practice 4-6 years Bank Lending jobs in West Sussex