Commercial Property Insurance Litigation Solicitor
Our client is an international firm and they are looking for a 1-4 PQE solicitor to join the commercial property insurance litigation team in Birmingham
The role is to work within the Household & Commercial Recovery Team. . The candidate would initially be focused purely on subrogated property recovery claims but may also be required to undertake other claims within Claims Solutions - Property Team.
The candidate will have a good background in litigation, running fast and multi-track claims to trial.
The candidate should:
- Be a Legal Executive with a min of 3 years or 3yr PQE Solicitor with litigation experience
- Exhibit excellence in analysing cases in detail;
- Be change oriented, with a positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new initiatives;
- Be IT literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be team orientated, with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team;
- Display an ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an 'academic' approach to claims settlement.
The candidate must have litigation experience in tort and/or contract claims.
Our specialist Household & Commercial Recovery team comprises 70 team members with 2 Partners and , 6 Associates , solicitors, CILEX and paralegals.
We provide expert and practical advice over a range of areas:
- Public Liability / Property Damage claims
- Property subsidence
- Property recovery
- Fraud recovery
Household & Commercial Recovery Team is expanding within:
- Subsidence mitigation (involving bringing legal proceedings where necessary to mitigate damage to property caused by third party trees, failed foundations, failed underpinning, escape of water etc)
- General property recoveries (fire, escape of water, impact of vehicles into property etc) with a focus on subrogated recoveries.
The team now seeks an experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to work on household and commercial property recovery claims. All work is Claimant within the fast/multi track and most is funded on a CCFA basis.
The candidate will have the opportunity to become involved in marketing and client facing activities in order to build the business and his or her career. This is an expanding business with good opportunities for rapid career progression.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More searches like this
- Corporate Legal Executive £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Commercial contracts Legal Executive £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Insurance/Reinsurance Legal Executive £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Real Estate Legal Executive £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Property Litigation Legal Executive £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Birmingham