In-house Legal Counsel
A great In-house opportunity for lawyers looking to re-train into a commercial contracts focused role.
Based near Solihull, my client is a leader in their field. The established in-house legal function is highly thought of within the business and is looking to add a commercially aware individual to the team.
The successful candidate could be working either in private practice or in-house. A commercial contracts background would be an advantage but we would consider candidates from a variety of disciplines e.g. property, dispute resolution, and employment as long as they have the desire and motivation to learn new technical skills. We are open minded on PQE.
More importantly the candidates need to be able to demonstrate that they are the right fit for the team. Candidates need to show they are personable coupled with an approachability and a willingness to add value to every single situation they face.
In return you will be provided with an interesting, challenging and rewarding role in a supportive collegiate environment.
Also on offer is the opportunity to work part-time and flexibly.
For more information please contact David Cartwright at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5576
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Corporate In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Commercial contracts In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Dispute Resolution In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Commercial Litigation In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Real Estate In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands