Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
A top 45 Law Firm in central Leeds requires a dynamic and ambitious Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their well-regarded Real Estate Team. Taking on a varied Residential Conveyancing caseload, you will also liaise with clients from major retailers to universities and healthcare providers. This is a fantastic opportunity that should not be missed.
Our client is widely recognised as a leading Legal Employer and have an excellent reputation for really investing in its employees and their career goals. The sky is the limit in terms of the places this role could take your Residential Conveyancing career.
- The role will require you to run your own caseload of residential conveyancing matters which will cover remortgage, transfers of equity and sale and purchase matters.
- You will be joining a wider successful Real Estate team, known for providing legal and advisory services on all aspects of Commercial Property to both the public and private sector.
- Working with a fantastic client base, this will cover major retailers, leisure operators, developers, universities and healthcare providers.
- For this role, it is essential that you have vast experience of residential conveyancing and can confidently run your own caseload from start to completion.
- Running your own desk, you must have good organisational skills.
- Those with a demonstrable team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Liaising with varied clients, you must be a confident communicator with the ability to create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- Good career opportunities
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.