I am working with a large award winning L500 law firm as they are interested in expanding their large and successful regulatory team with a junior solicitor. The work is varied and challenging and you will hit the ground running managing an investigatory caseload working with the firm contacts which include a wide range regulatory bodies.
The main duties include:
- Prepare case plans
- Provide advice on procedural or evidential issues
- Direct contact with a variety of important clients
- Interview key witnesses in complex cases
- Instruct counsel and attend conferences with them
- Ensure that all action points following the conference are completed
- Advise on evidence ad defence
- Prepare final reports at the conclusion of a case
A top benefits package and an excellent track for progression are on offer for the successful candidate. If this interests you or you are open to new opportunities in the South East then please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.