Established in the mid-20th Century, Walter Wilson Richmond Solicitors offers a range of legal services to individual and commercial clients in Middlesex. Staffed by Solicitors who are experts in their fields, we aim to provide high quality advice in a friendly and efficient manner. Having obtained Lexcel and CQS accreditations, we are proud to maintain high standards of client care and service at all times. The firm is on the panel of all major lenders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Solicitor to join our client’s thriving practice in a busy and prosperous suburb of North West London. The successful candidate will manage a caseload of Commercial and Residential Conveyancing, Trust, Probate, and some Civil Litigation as well as some private family law work.
An attractive package awaits the right candidate.
- You must be a qualified solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
- You must have a solid background in Commercial and Residential conveyancing for individuals and medium sized enterprises as well as Wills and Probate
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- You will have excellent technical and inter-personal skills across all levels
- Any personal accreditations will be advantageous
- You will be friendly, flexible and hard-working with excellent organisational skills
Please note - The candidate will have to work every alternative Saturday from 9.30am – 1.30pm.
To apply, please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly