Paralegal - Investigations Analyst
Our client is an international corporation seeking a London based Paralegal/ Investigations Analyst to be responsible for supporting inquiries into allegations / concerns of wrongdoing and assisting with case management, document review and eDiscovery. This is initially a 1 month temporary assignment to commence as soon as possible paying £150-200 per day.
- Relevant investigation and/or Legal experience e.g. legal services, law enforcement, military, government, corporate and/or consulting environments
- Competent user of eDiscovery software and platforms
- Use of analytical software such as i2, iMAP, mindmap, casemap, (or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience supporting interviews including note taking and drafting memorandums
- Ability to engage and brief Group Investigations case leads and management on progress
- Competent user of all Microsoft office packages, specifically excel (intermediate/advanced user is desirable)
- Second language (French) is desirable
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.