Development Lawyer - Birmingham / Nottingham
The Law Firm
Thought of as being one of the most entrepreneurial law firms in the UK this well known practice is seen as a leader in innovation.
With an ever growing presence in major cities and counties this national law firm has ample room for growth and in recent years made the most of their creative and rewarding remuneration structure.
Ambition is rewarded across all sectors and business minded, technically astute lawyers are welcomed into this impressively commercial and dynamic law firm.
As an experience lawyer you will be expected to lead and manage large transactions.
You will be responsible for clients that are ranked in the Top 10 of National House Builders and will have full support from a talented group of junior lawyers.
Your main duties will be focused mainly around land acquisitions but you must be happy to apply your experience to a wide variety of disciplines. You will be reporting to a team of Partners that are known for their professional but personable approach to dealing with client matters.
This team is widely recognised for its wealth of experience in handling a broad range of matters for an impressive client list. They are at the forefront of developments in this area and are now looking for a talented and ambitious lawyer to join their ranks.
How to secure this role
You will be coming from a leading development practice or in house legal team that with a broad skill set. You may or may not have done high value acquisitions work but have a keen interest in exploring this rapidly growing area of law.
As a guide for the skill set needed please see these responsibilities:-
- conditional contracts,
- strategic options,
- promotion agreements,
- partnering agreements with local authorities and HCA,
- consortium agreements and sale contracts,
- complex regeneration partnering agreements,
- we are also currently working on large sustainable urban extensions for land owners and house builder consortia throughout the country.
Package & Progression
You will be given a salary equal to your current skill set and level. You will be given a direct progression track and the offering of equity.
If this role is of interest please call Peter Baldwin at Rolf Berryman LLP on 0203 6675007 / 07741287974. Likewise you can send your CV directly to Peter@rolfberryman.com
Apply for Development Lawyer - Birmingham / Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Agriculture 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Planning 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Real Estate 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Commercial Property 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Residential Property 4-6 years Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Birmingham