Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A great opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Litigator to join a top-tier international firm based in Leeds. They are a cutting edge firm that really invest in their people and this role would offer someone an incredible level of training, tailored to developing you and your career. You will also join a strong team that is not only technically excellent but also one where there is a wealth of expertise from which you can learn. This role provides the opportunity to handle high quality, complex and varied litigation work and will really help to kick start your career as part of one of the leading litigation practices in England.
- This role gives the opportunity to work closely alongside partners as well as work on some of your own matters, giving you the best start in your development.
- The caseload will be broad ranging but will mainly focus on shareholder, partnership and general corporate disputes, private equity and hedge fund disputes, tax, trusts, pensions, fraud, IP and general contract disputes to name a few.
- There may be a small management aspect to the role, with the chance to delegate work to and supervise juniors where appropriate.
- The team really get everyone involved in business development which will really help you to create and maintain strong client relationships.
- The firm are looking for someone who is either NQ or has up to 3 years PQE, but are happy to consider more experienced lawyers.
- They are ideally looking for a lawyer with broad ranging litigation experience but are happy to consider more specialist lawyers looking to broaden their experience.
- They are looking for someone who has proven negotiation skills with the ability to manage aspects of complex cases and clients as you will get a lot of exposure to this.
- They are looking for team players, great communicators and people who have that willingness to learn.
This is a great team to work within and it delivers the opportunity to undertake some of the best quality work available within the North of England.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.