My client, a multinational hospitality company is looking for a permanent senior in-house commercial paralegal, to join their European team based in London
This is a permanent role and will be a good fit for an experienced commercial paralegal looking for a challenging role with a wide variety of responsibility.
- Reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts, including first reviews and analysis of contracts, and leading negotiations
- Assisting with data protection matters including law enforcement, and updating the team on developments in DP law.
- Act as a key point of liaison between the business and the legal team
- Provide daily support to the legal team
- Manage external counsel
- Carry out legal research
- Manage cross-border litigation
- Assist with the protection of the brands
- Provide assistance to the Head of Legal for company secretarial work
- Project management as and when required
- Basic administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience as an in-house paralegal from a multinational company from any sector
- Experience negotiating, drafting, and updating a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Gravitas and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Outgoing personality and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Good phone communication skills as stakeholders are across Europe
The role offers competitive salary and excellent progression opportunity.
Apply for Commercial Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly