My client, a multinational hospitality company is looking for a permanent senior in-house commercial paralegal, to join their European team based in London
This is a permanent role and will be a good fit for an experienced commercial paralegal looking for a challenging role with a wide variety of responsibility.
- Reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts, including first reviews and analysis of contracts, and leading negotiations
- Assisting with data protection matters including law enforcement, and updating the team on developments in DP law.
- Act as a key point of liaison between the business and the legal team
- Provide daily support to the legal team
- Manage external counsel
- Carry out legal research
- Manage cross-border litigation
- Assist with the protection of the brands
- Provide assistance to the Head of Legal for company secretarial work
- Project management as and when required
- Basic administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience as an in-house paralegal from a multinational company from any sector
- Experience negotiating, drafting, and updating a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Gravitas and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Outgoing personality and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Good phone communication skills as stakeholders are across Europe
The role offers competitive salary and excellent progression opportunity.