Legal Assistant - London
Our client is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm that delivers advice and guidance across the full legal spectrum; they act as a trusted adviser to a wide portfolio of clients across a range of sectors.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide bespoke administrative support to the staff within the Commodities team. Duties will include:
- File Management - creating and archiving files and deeds
- Records - archiving and recovery of records as requested
- Opening and closing files
- Filing and printing emails
- Preparing bundles
- Spreadsheets - entering data and analysing
- Agency and court clerking work
- Print room including, photocopying, laminating and binding
- Ordering stationery
An understanding of the legal industry is essential. This is an excellent entry level role/an opportunity to develop and consolidate your experience.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Legal Assistant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly