Private Client Solicitor
Excellent multi office Regional firm is looking for a mid-level Solicitor to deal with a full range of high quality Private Client work in the Worthing area.
A well-established practice with numerous departments and offices in West Sussex, they place client care at their core and endeavour to meet and exceed client needs and expectations which has resulted in an enviable reputation and loyal client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and client-focused Private Client Lawyer to join their clients' highly regarded team near Worthing. The successful candidate will handle a full and diverse caseload encompassing all aspects of wills and probate work.
The Ideal Candidate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor from 3+ PQE.
- You must have excellent technical skills with solid experience in Private Client matters.
- You will be able to manage a varied caseload, with supervision as necessary, meeting tight deadlines and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- You will have strong academics.
- A flair for business development would be advantageous.
- You will have excellent client care and communications skills.
Please note; our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly