Property Litigation Lawyer
A highly successful and expanding department within an award winning law firm is currently seeking a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The firm is an internationally renowned top tier firm with offices across the globe and as a result enjoys top quality work from multi-national organisations, household names and government bodies.
- The team is regarded in the industry as part of the "Litigation Elite" and have won many prestigious awards for their work. They regularly deal with large scale matters involving multiple jurisdictions for multi nationals.
- You will be exposed to a range of high calibre and varied work that covers every type of property dispute including; a mixture of advisory work, property disputes, contentious planning and quasi construction giving you a broad range of experience.
- You will be acting for a range of clients which include FTSE 100 companies, large PLC's and household names.
- The firm encourage you to get involved in business and development including developing existing client relationships.
- The team are supportive and encourage client contact from day one and for you to manage your own case load. On larger cases you will be working as part of the extensive, sometimes multi-disciplinary team.
- The team is well supported with the technological and administrative support that you would expect from a large international practice and in particular their project management system has won many awards. They are also highly innovative.
- You should have strong technical knowledge as well as commercial acumen and they are really looking for someone with a great 'can do' attitude and work ethic.
- It is essential that you have previous litigation experience, which should be commercially orientated but need not be specifically property litigation.
- You must have a real eye for detail and enjoy black letter law.
- You should be able to manage your own case load with minimal supervision and have a desire to help the business develop as well as your own personal development.
- Our client are very open minded and will consider candidates between 3 and 7 years PQE.
- Excellent salary and benefits package is on offer.
- The firm are genuinely interested in your career and the department are very keen to help your development both with high quality on and off the job training.
- City centre location.
- Fast paced and exciting working environment.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.