Commercial Property NQ+
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor looking to join one of the major UK law firms in their Commercial Property department based in Leeds City Centre. Our client has a wealth of resources, a wide geographical footprint and an impressive array of clients including large corporations and multinational organisations.
Furthermore this role would offer you an incredible level of training and support, tailored to developing you and your career. You will also join a team that is not only technically excellent but also highly commercial and one where there is a wealth of expertise from which you can learn. You will get stuck into some high grade work for some high grade clients with lots of junior support meaning that you'll handle work appropriate for your level and that it will be a lot easier to hit targets.
- The work you will experience will be varied, the firm deals with a vast array of clients across both the public and private sector, giving you access to top names within retail, utilities, investment, occupiers and development to name a few.
- Given the way that the department is structured it is usual for you to have a broad ranging caseload with work from a range of sectors and to also experience diversity in the scale of the work that you take on. Over time you may find that you have the opportunity to focus more on specific areas of work.
- They will support you in running some smaller matters, instructions that you can essentially pick up and run with little supervision, yet also working on more significant matters where you would be part of a team. This way of working really does encourage the development of your wider skills set, developing everything from your client and time management skills, to you technical and commercial skills.
- The firm will encourage you to get involved with the teams business development and marketing and you shouldn't find yourself lacking in client contact at all.
- There is plenty of opportunity to get involved in the wider 'life' of the firm, whether that be attending social events or getting involved in CSR or other projects within the firm. The firm work hard to develop and protect a great working environment and invest heavily in this.
- The Leeds team of our client is seeking to recruit a candidate that will strive to succeed in a high performing, solid, and busy team who is ideally NQ.
- Strong communications skills are a must, as you will be liaising with clients daily, you must also be able to deal with time limits, be organised and have the drive to provide a top level of service.
- Whilst this role is to join a large international practice the firm have frequently recruited bright lawyers from smaller firms, providing they have the drive and application they have been given the support and training to really make the step up and many have gone on to do very well.
- An amazing opportunity. You will work for a law firm that is well renowned and extremely reputable, particularly within commercial property.
- Their client base is fantastic and you will be working with these daily as part of your role.
- A high level of training will be provided by experienced members of the team. You will be provided with the tools to succeed.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a flexible culture.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more about the opportunity please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Commercial Property NQ+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly