Real Estate Finance Associate
Are you a Commercial Property lawyer looking for a new challenge? If so, this opportunity may be for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established national firm in their Leeds office. This firm are highly regarded within the legal market and have an opportunity for a junior lawyer to join their Real Estate Finance Team to handle high value, good quality and varied work.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside and support Partners, Legal Directors and Associates on genuinely varied Real Estate Finance matters.
- You will get first hand exposure to all sizes of transactions including the property aspects of financing of prestigious office buildings, portfolios of industrial and retail properties and development situations. They even get some really unusual work, recently having refinanced a well-known pier!
- The team represents major banks and other financial institutions on both commercial and residential property matters and their structure means that you will be able to take on work at the right level for your experience, there are plenty of junior people who can handle more routine matters
- You will be involved in and manage and develop large banking transactions alongside the banking team.
- The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to participate in Business Development opportunities both in the local market and nationally, something critical in the development of any successful career. There is no requirement for you to develop new work but they are looking to ensure that you build your skills for the future, and of course there is always the opportunity to help with the further development of contacts within existing panel relationships.
- The team has a vibrant atmosphere and a bright and confident individual keen to develop themselves and their career would fit well.
- You will have a lot of client access and be involved in the marketing and business development of the firm, there is plenty of opportunity to do so with existing clients.
- You will need to be a determined and energetic individual who is committed to delivering a first class service to clients at all times.
- Our client are ideally looking for someone junior and has indicated that candidates with around 1-4 years PQE would possess the correct knowledge and skills to succeed in this role.
- You will have access to some of the best quality work available nationally as the Leeds office is the primary focal point for this work.
- The firm will genuinely invest in your career development and progression, there is genuinely space for you to move through the ranks so no glass ceiling!.
- You will be joining a really friendly and supportive team that whilst working hard like to have fun too!
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Leeds Private Practice Team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Real Estate Finance Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly