4 days left
We are assisting an international firm in their search for a pensions solicitor to join a highly regarded pensions team. This pensions solicitor will be joining the Bristol office where the pensions team work on a high value of pensions work. This pensions team are listed as top tier in the Legal 500.
* Working on a wide range of pensions matters, you will have exposure to a high quality of work.
* You will be working on a mix of contentious and non contentious pensions matters.
* This team have an enviable client base from both the public and private sectors.
* Advising both trustees and employers, you will be working on a mixture of risk reduction exercises, advising on pension schemes, aspects of corporate mergers, scheme mergers, insolvencies, restructuring and wind-ups.
* This successful candidate will be given the opportunity to business develop and network from a great platform.
About the person
* You will have experience in pensions, this may have been part of a wider caseload.
* You will be a team player, have excellent communication skills and have a 'can do' attitude.
* Due to a work increase, there is scope to take on pensions solicitors of all levels, so please get in touch.
* Generous salary and package.
* As part of this top tier pensions team, you will be getting involved in work of an excellent quality with lawyers who are very well regarded.
* You will be joining a collegiate and supportive culture.
* City centre location.
For more information about this Pensions Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Pensions Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly