Plot Sales Paralegal
A plot sales paralegal is required to join one of the UK's top 100 law firms and they are flexible as to level of experience of the candidate. Ideally you will have some plot sales experience however our client understands the current market and is open to consider applications from candidates from either a commercial or residential conveyancing background having been exposed ideally to newbuild matters.
Our client was established in 1988 and has grown over the years to become one of the top law firms in the UK. The plot sales and residential development team has gone from strength to strength and is headed up by an experienced Solicitor and Partner. This opportunity would suit an aspiring paralegal looking to develop their legal skills within a highly regarded department and would take full advantage of the training and support on offer.
-You will be required to provide paralegal/fee earner support to the well-established plot sales team in Leeds
-You will support the head of department directly on a wide variety of matters including the processing of plot sale reservations including the preparation of plot sales contracts, transfers and leases and issuing of the sales packs to purchasers' solicitors as well as part exchange transactions
-In addition you will also draft deeds and process re-sale instructions
- Ideally you will have some plot sales experience however in the current market our client is happy to consider candidates from either a commercial property or residential property background ideally with newbuild experience
- It is essential that you are hardworking and motivated as this opportunity will be hands on and so you require excellent organisation skills and can prioritise your work load effectively
- You should be confident and able to pick up new skills with ease as, although you will be fully trained in all plot sales matters, the department is really busy and would like you to be efficient at all times
- Competitive salary
- Paralegal/junior fee earner opportunity within a highly regarded firm
-Office located in Leeds city centre close to various public transport links
- Really supportive small department that are an hand as and so required to support you in this role
- Genuine career progression
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Plot Sales Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly