A market leading firm based in Bristol are seeking an experienced employment solicitor to join their growing employment team. Working on a mix of contentious, non contentious and advisory employment matters, this employment solicitor will be part of one of the biggest employment teams in the country.
* Advising on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including but not limited to disciplinary matters, grievances, TUPE, employee consultation and Employment Tribunal Claims.
* Mainly acting for respondents in tribunal matters.
* Corporate support.
* Drafting contracts of employment, staff handbooks and settlement agreements.
* You will be involved in a range of business development, hosting training for clients and writing articles.
* You will have around 3 years' experience in both contentious and non contentious employment matters.
* Good academics.
* Able to manage own caseload and manage client expectations.
* Show a pragmatic, commercial approach to employment law.
* Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
* This firm are known for investing in their staff. You will be given the best platform and training in which to succeed.
* Bristol city centre location.
For more information about this Employment Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at email@example.com.