Post Completions Paralegal
Are you a residential conveyancing paralegal looking to take on a new adventure in a top 20 Law Firm in the Yorkshire region? If so, this opportunity should not be missed! Joining the successful New Build team, you will be handling Post Completion matters, covering everything from land registry requisitions to registering new build properties. Those looking to really establish themselves in this practice area are encouraged to apply.
As well as having a strong presence in Yorkshire, our client has a firm national reputation for the quality of the service provided. Taking a really client focused approach, the company covers numerous sectors of Law including property, personal injury and immigration. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who has a good background in Conveyancing and post completion looking to join a firm that likes to progress people from within.
- Your work will include handling Post Completion Matters within the New Build Team where you will encounter a wide variety of matters such as submission payments, registering new build properties and land registry requisitions.
- You will be expected to hit the ground running with this and will require minimum supervision from partners.
- Our client really invests in its employees and is keen to recruit someone who wants to progress in this area of practice. Therefore, relevant training opportunities will be offered.
- Although you will initially be undertaking post completion work, you may also be required to take part in assisting with the whole conveyancing process when required.
-This is an incredibly successful department therefore they are looking for someone from a conveyancing post completions background to add to the overall success of the team.
- Ideally, you will have experience of new build post completion matters but Newbuild experience is not essential and full training will be given.
- Due to the firm's client focused approach, excellent communication skills are a necessity, as well as the ability to network with clients from a variety of backgrounds.
- This is a role with a view for progression so the right candidate would be someone with a genuine interest in conveyancing, who really wants to establish themselves in this practice area.
- Competitive Salary .
- Central Leeds Location.
- Lots of potential for career development with a head of department who nurtures talent.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.