In House Commercial Partnership Lawyer
Solicitor sought by top tier firm to join its in house team to assist the general counsel with partnership affairs and provide advice on commercial, legal and compliance matters. To suit a lawyer with 5pqe+ in transactional and / or advisory work gained in an international high-calibre law firm environment or in house.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Assist the firm's General Counsel with partnership-related matters,
Advise the firm's practice groups and business services personnel on commercial, legal and compliance matters, particularly in the area of contracting and commercial risks, including answering queries relating to the firm's (client and supplier-facing) agreements and policies, and client / supplier-drafted agreements.
In addition to significant commercial law experience, including drafting and advising on complex contracts and matters of business organisatin, this roles requires the ability to give clear, commercial advice and demonstrate a pragmatic commercial approach to problem solving. A good understanding of tax matters affecting partnerships and of the regulatory regime applicable to solicitors in England & Wales would be advantageous but can be acquired in the role.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection In-House £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)