Corporate Insurance Lawyer
My client, an internationally renowned insurance firm based in London, is looking for an experienced corporate insurance lawyer to join their in house legal team for an 18 month contract.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing general legal support to the wider legal team on general corporate and restructuring matters.
- Provide legal advice regarding any legal issues relating to M&A, joint ventures, investments, corporate actions, intra-group transactions and service arrangements.
- You will also be required to provide legal support to the treasury function.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have qualified either in house or within private practice and be a minimum of 4 years PQE*.
- Will have an in depth knowledge of UK Company and corporate insurance law and of the PRA/FCA regulatory framework.
- Will have worked within a financial services business in a corporate transactional role or within private practice servicing clients of a similar remit.
For more information on this role, please contact Poppy Turner at SSQ Interim Solutions.
*This is a guideline, candidates outside this will still be considered for the role.