Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join a busy, reputable department in their Bradford office. This position will give you real hands on responsibility and expose you to some fantastic high quality Residential Conveyancing files. This role would suit someone at the beginning of their Residential Conveyancing career looking to develop your skills.
Our client is an award winning Yorkshire law firm with numerous offices across the region. They have developed an outstanding reputation both for the work that they do and the investments they make in their staff members. They will really listen to you and your career goals and the sky is the limit in terms of the places this role could take you.
- Taking on a hands on role, you will have the opportunity to get stuck into the legal work on the files as well as some of the admin work.
- Playing a pivotal role in the team, a key responsibility will be to open the file after instruction has been taken and prepare it for the Fee Earner.
- You will also liaise closely with customers and deal with any of their queries.
- Our client has a fantastic reputation for progressing those who work hard and prove themselves.
- For this role, you must have experience of working in a similar Residential Conveyancing department.
- The role would suit someone who sees a long term career in this practice area as our client will really focus on developing your skills.
- You must be a strong communicator, able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Those with a demonstrable team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent exposure to high quality Residential Conveyancing work.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Hlene at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly