Legal Assistant to work part time whilst studying for the LPC
My client, an international asset manager in London is looking for a legal assistant to join them on a part time basis to help with some legal administrative tasks.
- Will involve working with the senior paralegal and legal team to provide legal assistance to the legal team.
- This role will involve a high level of administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate:
- A have gained a law degree from a Russell Group University achieving a 2:1 or 1st class degree and will be beginning their studies for the LPC in September.
- Someone who is able to work 20-25 hours per week (hours are flexible)
- Someone with prior legal experience.
This is a great opportunity for a law student to gain an initial insight into the legal financial sector of an international business.
For more information on this role, please contact Poppy Turner at SSQ Interim Solutions.
Apply for Legal Assistant to work part time whilst studying for the LPC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly