Legal Assistant to work part time whilst studying for the LPC
My client, an international asset manager in London is looking for a legal assistant to join them on a part time basis to help with some legal administrative tasks.
- Will involve working with the senior paralegal and legal team to provide legal assistance to the legal team.
- This role will involve a high level of administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate:
- A have gained a law degree from a Russell Group University achieving a 2:1 or 1st class degree and will be beginning their studies for the LPC in September.
- Someone who is able to work 20-25 hours per week (hours are flexible)
- Someone with prior legal experience.
This is a great opportunity for a law student to gain an initial insight into the legal financial sector of an international business.
For more information on this role, please contact Poppy Turner at SSQ Interim Solutions.