Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor who would like the opportunity to work for one of the leading firms in South Manchester? The role is a permanent position within a highly regarded private practice firm in Altrincham and would suit a Commercial property solicitor who has at least 3+ PQE.
- Varied caseload of Commercial Property matters including landlord & tenant, acquisitions &disposals and development.
- Working for a prestigious and broad client base including but not restricted to; retailers, developers and investors.
- Working for a firm with an excellent quality of work, who also pride themselves on a high level of client service.
- A qualified Commercial Property Solicitor with some post qualification experience; ideally 3+ PQE years, however this figure has been given as a guide and those with experience outside of this are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Comfortable with complex matters and providing a high quality of client care.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- The ability to play an integral part with further developing the Commercial Property department.
- The firm has long standing ties to many local SME's and owner managed businesses amongst other national clients;
- Interesting array of Commercial Property transactions;
- Well established relationships for you to build upon;
- Clear long term career prospects;
HOW TO APPLY:
The above points are a brief overview of this excellent Commercial Property opportunity. Should you wish to gain further information on this Commercial Property role then please contact Lucy Grainger who can give you the full job description and discuss any other legal opportunities that we feel may be of interest to you.