Excellent opportunity to join a leading IT solutions company where fluent French is required. You will either be a French qualified lawyer or qualified in England & Wales and be able to work in both English or French with effortless ease. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will: possess excellent technical skills and attention to detail; be highly motivated and capable of working autonomously; be dedicated to delivering excellent client service; and embrace working collaboratively with other members of the legal team and wider business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts (including MSAs, sales and supply chain, outsourcing, NDAs) in both English and French markets (50/50 split approximately)
- Provide legal advice to senior stakeholders in areas such as data protection, IP, cross-border transactions, tax, labour leasing (IR35/deemed employment) and regulatory
- Oversee corporate governance for EMEA entities including company formation, re-structuring and filings with the Commercial Register
- Assist HR and Credit Control teams with legal disputes and litigation as required
- Work closely with the Compliance function to develop and implement internal and external policies and processes
- Qualified UK lawyer from a reputable firm
- Fluent in French and English (essential)
- Experience in commercial contract negotiation (preferably gained in-house)
- Commercial acumen; able to balance legal risk with business objectives
- Knowledge of data protection is advantageous
- Experience of cross-border transactions and tax/compliance issues beneficial
- Comfortable operating at a cross-functional level to best support internal clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including capacity to manage expectations
- Able to manage workload, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
Whilst this is a permanent role, my client is open to speaking to experienced lawyers looking to work 4 days per week.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on either 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.