Technology/Outsourcing - major international firm - 4-8 PQE
Our client is a major global law firm. Their technology team undertakes work of the highest quality for clients ranging from large blue chip organisations to smaller commercial entities.
The team is market-leading and have worked on a range of complex commercial matters across various sectors. Some of the matters they have advised on include:
- A global insurer on the transformation of its IT infrastructure; including designing and implementing an innovative services integration/management structure between the client and it vendors.
- A global IT and telecoms provider on a five-year contract to provide a global network backbone and European network to a multination brewing company.
- A global diversified services company on its 25 year contract to manage operations at a major UK sporting venue.
- A major high street brand on the transformation of its core IT infrastructure, network and in-store technology.
- A global retailer on all aspects of its logistics and transportation across Europe.
- A major global transportation and logistics business on the procurement of its enterprise software agreement.
- A client on a complex dispute in relation to 5 year £1bn outsourcing contract. Initially this involved issuing proceedings in the High Court but ultimately resulted in a realignment and extension of the relationship.
They are now looking for a strong, ambitious mid-senior level Associate to join the team. In this role you will undertake abroad range of non-contentious commercial technology contract work, including collaboration, licensing, supply and distribution agreements.
The team is well-known for their strong client relationships, and at this level you'll be at the forefront of developing these relationships, and supporting the wider team in developing business and raising profile of the firm.
To be considered for this role you will you be a high quality lawyer, with a background in commercial and technology transactions. You will have:
- Qualified as a solicitor and approximately 4-8 years' post-qualification experience (New Zealand or Australian-qualified lawyers welcome with minor PQE discount to reflect lack of/shorter training contract);
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of running your own files and assisting partners on more complex, higher value deals and transactions;
- Excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice;
- Knowledge of IT, technology and data protection issues in addition to having developed strong general commercial expertise;
- Experience in handling clients in major blue chip companies; and
- As the role is client-facing, you will need to have confidence, sound judgment, good interpersonal and consultancy skills.
- This position attracts excellent remuneration and is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team.
For solicitors qualified in Australia or New Zealand with equivalent experience and PQE, a sponsorship and relocation package will be available.
For further information please get in touch with David von Dadelszen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +447860774391 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
More searches like this
- Information Technology Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Telecoms Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)