Non-contentious Commercial lawyer, Cotswolds
Interesting opportunity for an experienced co/co and commercial property lawyer to join this Cotswolds based firm.
Our client is looking for someone to join the firm with a view to taking over an existing workload. You will have a ready-made client base so no following is necessary but should enjoy marketing and business development as you will be required to do this to attract new clients and grow the practice. Most of the existing client base is made up of SME and OMB clients, but the commercial property work is mainly for blue chip clients looking to acquire development sites so you should be confident dealing with a wide range of clients. Approximately 70% of your time will be spent dealing with co/co work and the remaining 30% dealing with commercial property work.
You must be able to handle a wide range of commercial work including company, commercial and commercial property matters.
There are excellent short to medium term prospects including equity ownership for the right individual.
For more information, please contact Cathryn Holmes at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Non-contentious Commercial lawyer, Cotswolds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Lawyers Company/Commercial jobs in Gloucestershire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Lawyers Corporate jobs in Gloucestershire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Lawyers Commercial contracts jobs in Gloucestershire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Lawyers Real Estate jobs in Gloucestershire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Lawyers Commercial Property jobs in Gloucestershire