In-house: Corporate Counsel
A position has just become available at a top FTSE 30 listed entity for a Corporate Solicitor to join their business based in Bristol.
You'll be expected to provide legal advice and support alongside a team of 14 solicitors in this exciting and transactional role. You'll be working on Mergers, acquisitions, Joint ventures, investments and disposals on behalf of the company in conjunction with external law firms.
- Commercial contracts & agreements viz Distribution, Manufacturing, Supply, Licensing
- Instructing and managing external counsel
Key Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified solicitor in the UK or EU
- At least 2-3 years of corporate experience gained at a recognised law firm
- Strong M&A and corporate experience combined with a demonstrable record of achievement
- No prior in-house experience is required although it would make you a preferred candidate
This role offers a highly competitive salary and amazing benefits not to mention a sizeable bonus scheme
This is the ideal position for a capable and ambitious solicitor to make the step from private practice into in-house. You'll be provided with top notch work, a collegiate and meritocratic environment with clear growth potential. No fee targets, no billable hours and the chance to become involved with business on a strategic level. This role would suit either a solicitor in a city firm looking for a lifestyle change or a regional solicitor ready for a challenge, either way, apply today!!
For further information, please contact Grant Jackson at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5574
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.