Insurance Fraud Fee Earner
Insurance Fraud Solicitor - A very well known firm with an excellent reputation is currently looking to recruit an insurance fraud solicitor for their Liverpool based office. You will be joining the firm on a 9 - 12 month fixed term contract, and the role is ideal if you're looking for high quality work in a well reputed firm. Salary will be in the region of £30,000, and you will need to available within 1 month.
- Managing personal injury caseload, dealing with litigated files.
- Files will be made of motor fraud and motor claims cases.
- Caseload will include small, fast, and multi-track cases.
- 9 - 12 month fixed term contract.
- Ideally at least 1 year PQE, however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with other experience will still be considered.
- You will need experience working in fraud.
- You will also need to be a confident negotiator with excellent communication skills and technical litigation experience.
- Very good client base.
- Well regarded firm.
How To Apply
If you are available on short notice and would to apply for this personal injury role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.