Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Legal Secretary - Family
A long established Legal firm centrally located in Brighton and Hove are seeking to appoint a Legal Secretary within the Family team.
Candidates must have previous legal experience, strong audio typing skills, be extremely well organised and experience working in family law would be highly advantageous.
Main Duties will include but not be limited to:
- dealing and liaising with enquiries from clients
- arranging appointments using diary management system
- preparing letters and court documents
- copying, scanning and faxing, including preparation of bundles
- filing and other general administration work
- Ad hoc duties and tasks commensurate with the role
You should already have excellent audio-typing skills, knowledge of law and legal procedures would be ideal along with excellent communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. An ability to demonstrate discretion in dealing with confidential information and the ability to work to deadlines in this friendly team will see you succeed in this role.
For further please contact Gary Longmate on 01903 333 1000 or apply online.