Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - A brilliant role, working part-time for a North Yorkshire based firm, has arisen for an experienced private client solicitor. The role would see you joining them on a 12 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave, dealing with a broad range of private client matters. The position is ideal if you're looking for excellent quality work in a highly-respected firm, and is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to be part of a friendly but professional firm, that offers excellent client care. The position would be best suited to candidates with at least 3 years PQE or equivalent.
- Working on a wide range of private client matters, including wills, tax liability, Court of Protection matters, estate administration, and some trust work.
- Liaising with a wide variety of clients.
- 12 month fixed term contract to start in ASAP.
- Solicitors ideally to have at least 3 years PQE, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- A sensitive approach to working with clients.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Longstanding firm.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Client focused approach.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this private client solicitor's role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.email@example.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly