Banking Litigator - A highly reputed, Legal 500 firm with offices in central Manchester is currently seeking a banking litigation solicitor to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract. The firm has seen an influx of work recently so is looking to bring in a confident and able solicitor to assist with the extra workload. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a firm that is known for handling excellent quality work, as part of a team that is passionate and supportive in nature. With the firm being so busy, there is also scope for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Handling a broad caseload of financial litigation matters
- 6 month fixed term contract, with potential for this to be extended or become permanent.
- Candidates with at least 3 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Able to handle your own caseload.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Fantastic location in the city centre, close to transport links.
- Excellent quality work in a passionate and friendly team.
How To Apply If you would to apply for this banking litigation role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.