FS REGULATORY x2 2PQE+ & 5PQE+
Our client is seeking to recruit 2 non-contentious financial services lawyers, one junior-mid and one senior to provide regulatory advice to financial institutions and other businesses including banks, investment managers, building societies, life and non-life insurance companies, trading platforms, stockbrokers, corporate financiers, intermediaries (including networks), payment services firms, small investment banks, custodians, and pension houses.
The Financial Regulatory Team has been identified as an area for investment. The firm has a strong sector focus with Financial Services being one of their 5 global sectors. The Financial Regulatory Team is seen as fundamental to their efforts to continue to grow and develop their sector offering.
Amongst others, workload will include:
· dealing with regulatory change, for example MiFID II and PSD 2, and the impact of Brexit;
· the interpretation of the FCA and PRA's rules (including Conduct of Business, Supervision and Systems, Capital requirements and Controls rules);
· the acquisition or disposal of FCA/PRA regulated firms and the scope of the controllers regime;
· supporting contentious regulatory colleagues in relation to regulatory investigations;
· the scope of the market abuse and insider dealing regime.
The firm is friendly and subscribe to the work:life balance ethos, however they sit within the top 20 as an international practice so they maintain a high level of ambition and drive.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.