Paralegal/Litigation Assistant, Healthcare (EL/PL), 1-2 years' experience
Kennedys is looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their Healthcare Division in London. This is a great opportunity to assist with EL/PL healthcare matters in a highly reputable team, ranked in the top tier for Defendant Clinical Negligence in both Chambers and Legal 500. If you are interested and would like to apply, please register your details on our careers page here.
Our defendant only practice based in London, Birmingham and Cambridge advises the NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts and medical malpractice insurers of private hospitals and clinics on clinical negligence and personal injury claims. We also advise on health law advice, regulatory matters and represent clients at inquests and judicial reviews and give guidance on clinical risk management.
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years paralegal experience in defending employers’ and public liability claims.
- Experience of running own caseload.
- Experience of the end to end litigation process.
- Experience of working with NHS Resolution.
Skills and Abilities:
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to apply a forensic approach, but also deliver economic solutions.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisation skills
- Strong technical and research skills.
Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services. With over 1,900 people worldwide across 37 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America we have some of the most respected legal minds in their field.
Winner of the British Legal Awards 2017 UK Law Firm of the year.