Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Are you a commercial litigation solicitor who is looking for a role within a leading, dynamic and innovative firm? This role is based within Leeds City Centre and is to work alongside more senior members of the litigation team on commercial work. You will have your own caseload, but there will be a need to assist senior Solicitors on larger/more complex claims. There will also be aspects of supervising and management of the paralegals and trainee solicitors in the team. The work that you will be dealing with is extremely broad ranging Ideally our client is looking for someone who is between 2 and 5 years PQE however candidates outside of this bracket will be considered and are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Legal 500 national firm with a fantastic reputation who are continuing to expand.
- A range of work from assisting more senior fee earners on ongoing pieces of litigation to working on specific tasks in relation to all matters arising from trial including disclosure, collation and review of evidence.
-Day to day conduct of files across a range of claims whilst providing legal advice on these claims to clients.
- You will be dealing with some fantastic quality litigation within an interesting and fast paced environment.
- Our client will encourage you to be involved in business development initiatives.
- 2-5 years PQE ideally
- You should have excellent client care skills and a commercial approach to your work
- You should have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised with a drive and passion for your work.
- The ability to work within a fast paced working environment is essential, you should be able to think quickly and clearly and be able to summarise both in writing and orally.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Rachel Birkinshaw or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.