3 days left
Our client is a financial services business in the insurance industry. Based in London.
- Draft agenda and provide oversight of the production of meeting packs for meetings, including ad hoc meetings, of the Board and Committees.
- Oversight of the production of Secretary's Notes and responsibility for ensuring that proposed resolutions are brought to the attention of the Board.
- Draft/submit memoranda on various topics as required.
- Attend and take minutes at Board meetings (including overseas meetings 3 times a year).
- Responsibility for ensuring that the minutes of previous meetings and any other formal documents are signed and processed.
- Perform general Company Secretarial tasks - e.g. filings with the PRA, FCA and at Companies House.
- Liaise with overseas offices/advisors to ensure corporate filings are completed in other jurisdictions.
- Coordinate the annual review of the Terms of Reference of the Club/Trust Boards and Committees.
- Maintain and coordinate the annual review of the Registers of Interests for all the companies.
- Issue Notices of Meeting and obtain corporate proxies as required.
- Draft letters of appointment.
- Oversight of the maintenance of certain elements of the corporate library.
- Maintain register of the use of the company seal.
- Experienced Company Secretary
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Management experience (the role will be managing a small team)
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly