Our client is a market leading pensions administrator in central Bristol; they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer. Reporting to the Compliance and Monitoring Manager, you will help to develop and maintain appropriate internal practices and controls to ensure compliance with all requirements and provide guidance to staff on all aspects of regulatory compliance.
- Assist the Compliance and Monitoring Manager to identify and diagnose where compliance activity is required.
- Promote and maintain a strong compliance culture.
- Maintain and develop strong systems and controls, and management information, to ensure compliance in all areas, and evidence of compliance.
- Help develop and coordinate the delivery of policies to put in place compliance activity.
- Assist with staff compliance training.
Experience in a compliance role is essential.
Salary up to £22,500 and a comprehensive benefits package.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.