Pro-Legal has been instructed by the legal team of a leading global sports brand, headquartered in Germany who are looking to hire a 5-8 years qualified corporate legal counsel.
On offer in this role is:
- varied and interesting corporate work;
- high levels of exposure to the Board of the business;
- influence on commercial decisions of the business;
- the chance to work with a household name;
- salary of up to €120,000 plus bonus and benefits.
This role encapsulates a range of interesting responsibilities including working on aspects of corporate law, stock corporation law and capital markets law, advising on corporate governance and compliance, advising on ad hoc corporate and commercial queries and training on various legal matters.
The members of staff we have spoken to at the business have told us that they "love feeling part of such a global brand" and that the "atmosphere and working culture is great."
The successful candidate will:
- be 5-8 years qualified;
- be a corporate legal counsel currently in-house or a corporate lawyer in a leading law firm;
- have the Zweites Juristisches Staatsexamen qualification;
- be bilingual in English and German;
- have a strategic and innovative mindset.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a corporate counsel to be part of a highly impressive in-house team at a truly market-leading company, which offers interesting work, high levels of exposure and responsibility and a great working culture.
Please contact me as soon as possible to learn more, as this will prove to be a very popular opportunity - email@example.com / 020 7269 6328.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR