General Banking Finance Associate- US Firm
General Banking Finance Associate - Core Responsibilities
- Providing practical legal advice and support on a wide range of finance transactions including representing banks, borrowers and private equity houses on banking matters, both mid-market and investment grade, syndicated and bilateral
- Advising on corporate lending transactions (acting for both lenders & borrowers), leveraged acquisition finance transactions, project finance transactions, asset-backed/receivables finance transactions
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a variety of financing documents, including; loan facility agreements, security documentation, intercreditor agreements, ancillary documents, corporate authority documents
- Advising both on domestic and cross-border transactions including managing external counsel
General Banking Finance Associate - Skills & Experience
- 1- 4 years PQE
- You should have an excellent academic record, coupled with recent relevant experience gained from a firm with a strong banking and finance practice, together with a sound commercial understanding of the market.
- You should have experience of a range of different debt financing and structures. You should have a good working knowledge of drafting LMA-based documents.
- Confident project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
If you would like to discuss further, please get in touch straight away - firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7269 6366
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR