Private Client Solicitor - Cheshire
Cheshire based firm looking to bolster its highly regarded Private Client Team.
Our client is a well-established, regional practice based in Cheshire. It’s a full service law firm attracting quality instructions from both commercial and private clients.
The private client team comprises highly regarded specialists, who are renowned for their expertise and attract quality work. Benefitting from an extensive wills bank, the firm is regularly appointed as professional executors on a wide ranging set of probates and taxable estates. The partners are also acting professional trustees on a number of ongoing (some sizeable) trusts. Due to location, the team attracts wealthy client and middle income work so acting for an interesting range of old money, HNW clients, professionals, entrepreneurs & business owners.
The nature of the role requires a private client solicitor or CiLEX with not less than 5 years’ pqe and ideally STEP qualified or working towards accreditation. You will manage a diverse caseload of pre-death and post death work including:
- Estate Planning & IHT advice
- Wills and codicils
- Trusts (including lifetime and discretionary will trusts)
- Probate & Administration of Estates (some valued several million pounds)
- Elderly Client Advice and Asset Protection
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Incapacity issues
Progressive and commercially minded, the leadership team continually looks to reinvest through ongoing training and employing professional support expertise. You will find an approachable and down-to-earth management team and a friendly, positive and supportive environment.
More searches like this
- Private Client 7+ years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wilmslow
- Personal Asset Management 7+ years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wilmslow
- Personal Tax/Trusts 7+ years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wilmslow
- Wills & Probate 7+ years Private Practice £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Wilmslow