Elevate are recruiting for an In-house Corporate Lawyer with at least 4 years PQE to work for a reputable organisation in London on a 6 month contract. You can expect exposure to complex M&A, Commercial Contracts and Treasury.
The successful candidate will have experience of Mergers & Acquisitions, Purchase and Sale of businesses, Joint Venture agreements, Shareholder Agreements and Terms of Business. Experience of the renewables sector is desirable but not essential.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have corporate legal experience from a top tier law firm or highly regarded in-house organisation
- Have the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Are focused on providing excellent legal advice and support
- Are a creative professional with good negotiation skills
- Are passionate about delivering excellent quality documentation
Skills for Success:
- Ability to engage clients in a way that instills confidence and fosters strong client relationships
- A savvy operator with good commercial and business acumen
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little direction
- Confident working within complex multi-functional, multi-jurisdictions environments
- Highly organised with flexible, resilient and credible personality
- Drive, enthusiasm and desire to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Bachelor's degree required
- Training from a Top Tier law firm with good technical knowledge in your area of expertise
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance 7+ years In-House £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)
- Acquisition Finance 7+ years In-House £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset Finance 7+ years In-House £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)
- Project Finance 7+ years In-House £100,000 or more jobs in London (Greater)