Our client is a well-respected, international firm and is looking for an Employment Solicitor to join its busy team in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The firm is ranked highly by both the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide. The firm prides itself on its excellent advice and technical ability. It has a strong client base including leading FTSE 100 businesses and have a fantastic reputation for adding significant value to its clients.
- You will be joining a large employment team that spans three UK offices and is supported by International offices which together make a strong global network.
- Having access to an enviable client list that spans a wide variety of sectors including global financial institutions and OMB's, you will be tasked with a variety of contentious and non-contentious Employment matters.
- On a daily basis you will be providing advice on all employment issues and have the opportunity to get involved in top end and high profile matters.
- Also includes more routine work for City institutions, FTSE 100 companies and major UK and international businesses.
- The firm encourage you to get involved in business and development including developing new and existing client relationships, they don't want someone to simply 'churn' work.
- Experience of working on cross-border employment issues, immigration and or partnership issues is desirable but not essential.
- The successful applicant will have excellent academics and experience of working in a similar environment.
- You should be a team player who is client focused and be able to communicate clearly to clients and work colleagues.
- They are looking for someone who, whilst committed to work, has a life outside of work and who contributes positively to the atmosphere within the team as they have a great working environment which they are keen to preserve.
- Candidates who have around 0-2 years PQE are likely to have the right level of knowledge/ experience to undertake the role, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/experience.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
- The firm are genuinely interested in your career and the department are very keen to help your development.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachael Mann or another member of the Private Practice Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.