Financial Regulation Lawyer - Mat Cover
Are you an experienced Financial Regulation Lawyer?
Do you have an interest in White Collar/Corporate crime?
Do you have at least 4-6 years' PQE?
This Silver Circle firm is seeking an experienced Knowledge Development Lawyer with at least 4-6 years' PQE to join the Investigations, Financial Regulation & White Collar team.
As the Financial Regulation Lawyer, you will develop and maintain a knowledge infrastructure and materials, while helping to win new clients, develop its relationships with core clients and raise its external profile more generally.
This role will suit a Lawyer with a strong grounding in financial regulation and, who is also interested in the other areas of law, including white collar/corporate crime.
- Monitor legal developments and alert the team to key developments and their significance/impact;
- Coordinate the Group's training programme, including designing and delivering, or supporting others to deliver, internal training;
- Identify key topics of interest to core clients and the market more widely, consider their significance or impact, and draft or support others to prepare client alerts/updates;
- Work with London and internationally to prepare and deliver the Group's fortnightly internal bulletin, showcasing what is happening in the Group.
As a Knowledge Development Lawyer you will;
- Have at least 4-6 years' PQE
- Have a significant amount of experience as a Financial Regulation practitioner, including excellent drafting and communication skills. Contentious experience is not essential but would be helpful;
- Experience of advising on the development and implementation of new regulation and legislation at both UK (FCA and PRA) and EU levels;
- Be an experienced and confident presenter in seminars and training;
- Be commercial, practical and ready to use knowledge and training to help the Financial Regulation Group deliver its objectives.
Please contact me today to apply email@example.com or call 020 7269 6367.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.