Insurance Litigation Professional Support Lawyer
My client is currently looking for an Insurance Litigation Lawyer to join the Knowledge Management team to assist with several KM projects.
The primary purpose of this role is to work competently in a broad remit, across the firm, as a Knowledge Lawyer alongside the PSL team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, updating and drafting standard documents: Reviewing and maintaining standard documents, templates, checklists, practice manuals and similar tools to enable the fee earners to deliver high quality service consistently to clients
- Training: Developing/creating and where appropriate delivering training for junior lawyers Current Awareness: Monitoring legal developments and ensuring that the fee earners are kept up to date with relevant developments in the law and practice
- Projects: Contributing to projects where these impact the collection, categorisation, management and presentation of knowledge internally. Skills and Experience:
- Strong legal drafting skills
- Good technical skills - Microsoft applications
- Strong legal research skills
- The ability to communicate complex issues with clarity
9.30am-5.30pm - flexi and part time options available. May also consider a consultant.
For more information about this or other part-time / flexible and/or PSL opportunities in the market, please contact Houdah Al-Hakim at Chadwick Nott 0203 096 4559.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.