Information Governance Locum
Local Authority - Information Governance Lawyer
Our client, a busy and engaging Local Authority on the South East Coast have instructed us to recruit a new Information Governance Locum.
They can offer some great longevity, with an initial term of 3 months. Further details are:
- Based in Kent
- Able to consider various working arrangements
- Offering home working
- Able to offer a contract to start as soon as next week
The position will cover an integral part of the legal services offered by the Council, including handling all subject access requests, legal GDPR issues that arise, governance and democratic services matters
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 12 months experience working in a local authority governance or GDPR team
- The ability to handle subject access requests
- Experience dealing with GDPR issues over the last 12 months
- The ability to engage and liaise with senior stakeholders and members
If you are interested please make an application, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah Holder on 020 7557 7667.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates..