Commercial Solicitor/ Data Protection Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor/ Data Protection Solicitor - Ideal for London trained individuals!
I am working with a forward thinking firm of ex city lawyers with an excellent reputation and supportive nature as they are looking to expand their team with a junior commercial, IT and Data protection solicitor. The team are looking to bring on a motivated junior member that has the potential to be a star of the future, handling:
- Advice on legal frameworks and app development
- Data Protection, cybersecurity law and managing risk
- Intellectual property law
They have a unique approach to work and collaborate with some of the biggest names in the business. This is an ideal opportunity for a competitive commercial solicitor looking to steer clear of London but keen to gain city and international level experience at a respected practice.
A competitive salary and lucrative overall package is available for the successful individual. Please get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott to discuss further.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Information Technology Private Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Intellectual Property Private Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Data Protection Private Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Dispute Resolution Private Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Oxfordshire
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Oxfordshire